“We will sing of great crowds excited by work, by pleasure, and by riot…”
– Tommaso Marinetti
My name is Dave Carroll; welcome to my little corner of the interwebs! I am primarily a portrait photographer, but love all aspects of the art.
Here are a few facts about me:
- I’m from England, so you may not be able to understand me.
- I shoot both film and digital.
- I shoot people pictures.
- I often use cranky old cameras.
- I don’t photograph weddings.
- This is my art. If you don’t like it, I’m perfectly fine with that.
- I love black and white photographs, but will occasionally shoot colour.
- My images are best displayed on a real wall, not a Facebook wall.
- If you ask nicely, I will shoot you.